Following are some of the news items posted by members on our Facebook Group, Justice For Women
- Teacher gets jail for cutting girl’s hair
- Indore man fastens wife’s vagina with a lock, arrested
- Guwahati case: The questions about the fateful night of July 10
- Minor Muslim girl gang raped in Mewat; culprits at large
- Assaulted Dalit woman dies at hospital
- Rescued from kidnappers, girl raped by cops in UP
- Sexual assault likely to attract life imprisonment
- YouTube unveils face-blurring tool
The more I read up on news about crime against women, in India or abroad, I can’t help but think where is this world going.
How can we make it stop? Can we at all make it stop? If we can, why don’t we? If we want to, what are we waiting for? Let’s do it!!